For RetirementMake the most out of every dollar saved for retirement
by learning proven financial strategies for a successful retirement
If you are retired or nearing retirement, there is much that you need to know and understand to create the retirement plan of your dreams. Financial Survival for Retirement helps you understand the fundamental principles of financial planning in retirement. You’ll learn how to better manage and control your investments, increase your monthly income, avoid unnecessary estate taxes, and get information on basic tax reduction strategies.
Want to be the first to know about upcoming classes at The University of Tennessee? Sign up HERE for real time alerts! We will send you a message as soon as a new date and registration link is added to our website.
Questions? Call 865-974-0150
*In order to receive the couple's discount, you must register by calling the University of Tennessee at 865-974-0150.
Time:6:30 - 8:30pm
- Create a Retirement Plan in These Uncertain Economic Times
- Increase Income Certainty in Retirement
- Plan for the Threat of Healthcare Catastrophe
- Protect Your Life’s Savings from Investment Mistakes
- Reduce Taxes on IRA/401K Distributions
- Maximize Social Security Income
- Understand Common Mistakes Made with Trusts, Wills, & Powers-of-Attorney
“The instructor is outstanding, well-organized, great material, enthusiastic teaching style, and very well-informed. Well worth my time!”